Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SO I wanted to share a couple books I made

I made a book for William in hopes he will develop an interest in his family, or books, or something....  Each Page is a person in the family and goes along the lines of "this is my brother , sister, mother etc. His name is ALEX."  For now We only say the names and I do try to get him to match our pecs with the pages..  Lily is very eager, she loves the family book more than he does!

I made the pumpkin one for Lily, you can find and print it out here.  I got it free, its now 3 dollars.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Adapted-Book-Five-Little-Pumpkins-1433165


And Lastly, I am begging people to please share my fundraiser for William's communication device.  I wish I had a larger presence on the internet, but if people share it on facebook, it will help. The more people who see it the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment