Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Introducing my boys!!

I have a son, his name is Alex. He is a handsome, clever, kind, helpful, creative boy. He also has Autism. He is considered high functioning, but is still requires some creative parenting! 

I have another son, his name is William. He is cute, pudgy, quirky and loud! He loves food and spongebob. I found out yesterday he is also Autistic.I already knew, but had really hoped I was wrong.....


My first reaction was how can I manage two children with Autism! William is not as high functioning as Alexander, I just don't have that much time and arms to go around.  But I have collected myself, and am ready to tackle this head on.  I decided I will blog my journey from now on. Perhaps I can inspire other families, or inspiring families will find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment